It is situated on the banks of the Manair river amidst palm groves at a distance of 10kms from Karimnagar on the KamaReddy road. This place is historically important because 5 important dynamic sites ruled over this place. The antiquities of the place worth mentioning are 1.A fort on a hill.2.Brindavan tank on the outside of the eastern gateway of the fort by Zafar-ud-Doula in 1754 A.D. with minarets that oscillate when shaken and toms of the Muslim saints like syed Shah Munawar Quadri saheb, Doola Shah saheb, syed Maroof Saheb, Shah Talib Bismilla Saheb and Vali Hyder saheb. On the 11th and 12th days of Moharram, and annual Urs of these saint's is celebrated by the Muslims and Hindus alike with great reverence and people from far off places participate in it. Besides, there are temples of Nelakantha Swamy and Narasimha Swamy.